Welcome to the Monterey County Fair On-line Entry Process
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser, please use 6.0 or higher.
Before proceeding with the on-line entry process, please print out these instructions, printer friendly version, and visit our website at: http://www.montereycountyfair.com and download, print and read all rules for the department(s) you are entering. Sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so “save the cart” if you plan on leaving the machine for more than 20 minutes.
1. Choose “Quick Group” ONLY if you will be submitting entries for multiple family members or multiple exhibitors, otherwise choose “Exhibitor” or “Club” from the Login menu.
2. If you are a teacher/club leader/coordinator/advisor, you may want to enter your members or students within the Quickgroups process. Please call our office if you have any problems: (831) 372-5863 or our entries corrdinator Hailey Rose Switzer directly at 805-458-4334. After completing entries for the first club member, but before “checking out”, select “add entries for another exhibitor” for all club members to be entered.
3. Create a password using letters and/or numbers (Max 11 characters). Letters are case sensitive. Hint: Keep it short and simple.
4. Bold fields are required information fields. Phone numbers are 10 digits without parenthesis or dashes, i.e. 8313725863. Dates will be entered as mm/dd/yyyy, i.e. 1/15/1980.
5. Youth competitors MUST enter age (as of Jan 1, 2020), date of birth, parental phone number, club (if applicable), club leader (if applicable).
6. Payment by credit cards ONLY (MC, VISA) REQUIRED at time of entry.
7. After completing your entry on-line, you will receive an email confirmation with receipt. If you do NOT receive a confirmation, your entry was NOT completed/received. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
8. Primary Members are not reuqired to complete YQCA, for this field simply have Primary exhibitors type NA in the field.
Please print these instructions